Fans of fresh, healthy and seasonal fare can have their fill when the new Fall Menu debuts at Tractor Foods Cafés in Vancouver and Victoria and via its Tractor at Home gourmet meal delivery service starting on Wednesday, October 19.
The new Tractor café menu offers up a cornucopia of autumn-inspired comfort foods in the form of hearty sides, market-fresh salads, sumptuous soups and sandwiches, hot bowls and gourmet proteins, including:
- Market Sides and Salads — Lemon Kale, Southwest Quinoa; Curried Cauliflower; Kale Caesar; Snap Pea and Potato Mint; Mushroom Ditalini; Beet + Pear; and Brussels Sprouts + Apricot;
- Hot Bowls — half and full Moroccan Chicken; half and full Thai Veggie; and Turkey Chili;
- Sandwiches — Roasted Chicken; Avo Chicken; Buffalo Tofu; and Maui Beef (Victoria café only);
- Soups — Red Lentil + Greens; Tomato Fennel;
- Proteins — Rosemary Chicken (half & full); Chili Lime Tofu (half & full); Grilled Half Avocado; Sesame Half Avocado (Victoria café only); Seared Albacore Tuna; Smoked Salmon.
A new option on the menu at all Tractor Cafés is the Everyday Bowl — a smaller version of its signature Nourish Bowl that includes power greens and/or brown rice and one market side plus any added protein.
The Everyday Bowl is perfectly suited for those looking for lighter fare and a more budget-friendly meal.
The Nourish Bowl includes power greens and/or brown rice and two market sides plus protein.
The new menu will be available at all eight of Tractor’s BC locations: Pender (700 West Pender St.), Marine(335 Burrard St.), Ash (20-601 West Broadway), Robson (547 Robson St.); Olympic Village (1751 Quebec St.), Kitsilano (1903 West 4th Ave.), West Vancouver’s Park Royal Village (748 Main St.), and Victoria (805 Government St.).
Tractor at home will also roll out new weekly feature salads and meal options throughout fall including hot protein options like the Sesame Teriyaki Bowl and Thai Tofu Bowl that arrive fully prepared and ready to eat in addition to a range of new fresh and frozen entrées, handhelds, mains and à-la-carte items that include:
- Sides — Curried Cauliflower; Southwest Quinoa;
- Entrée Salads — Power Veggie; Beet Halloumi; Edamame Tofu Crunch; Buffalo Chicken; Green Goddess; Pesto Cobb; Kale Caesar; Kale Chicken Caesar;
- Hot Bowls — Thai Veggie Tofu; Carrot Ginger Buddha; Tandoori Chicken; Honey Sesame Chicken; Moroccan Chicken;
- Comfort Foods — Smoky Bacon Pasta; Creamy Chicken Vodka Pasta;
- Frozen Mains — Kale Mushroom Lasagna; Lasagna Bolognese; Vegan Mac & Cheese; Mac & Cheese;
- Handhelds — Chicken Verde Tacos or Burrito; Carnitas Tacos or Burrito; Fish Tacos; Buffalo Chicken Wrap; Trio of Nicli Antica Pizzas (Margherita, Capricosa, Buffalo Cauliflower);
- Breakfast — Vegan or Power Parfait; Southwest or Bacon Egg Wrap;
- À La Carte — Turkey Meatballs; Rosemary Chicken Breasts (fully cooked); Tandoori Chicken Breasts (fully cooked); Peri Peri Chicken Breasts (fully cooked); Chili Lime Tofu; Marinated Halloumi; Turkey Burger Patties; Vegan Black Bean Burger Patties; Mexican Rice; Spicy Refried Beans.
Free home delivery of Tractor at Home’s Fall Menu will be offered throughout autumn starting on Wednesday, October 19 to existing service area including Metro Vancouver, the North Shore, Richmond, New Westminster, Burnaby, and the Tri Cities.
To learn more about Tractor at Home’s weekly meal delivery service and to browse subscription options, a-la-carte meals, and pantry items.