The Ultimate Dark Chocolate Sauce
- For a silky-smooth dark chocolate sauce, place 1 cup (250 mL) PC Black Label Dark Chocolate Couverture in a 2-cup (500 mL) heatproof, resealable glass jar such as a Mason jar.
- Bring 1 cup (250 mL) 35% cream to a boil. Immediately pour over chocolate, add pinch salt and place the lid on firmly. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Using a towel to protect hands, shake the jar vigorously until the mixture is smooth with no visible chunks. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Note: to reheat, warm 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave, until pourable.
The Mouthwatering Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie
Level up your favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe by replacing standard chocolate chips with an equal amount of PC Black Label Milk Chocolate Couverture.
The Indulgent White Chocolate Cheesecake
Turn any cheesecake into a white chocolate, berry-topped cheesecake.
- Melt 1/4 cup (83 mL) PC Black Label White Chocolate Couverture and pour onto the centre of chilled 6-inch (15 cm) cheesecake (thawed, if using a frozen cheesecake).
- Use spatula or back of spoon to spread into an even layer over the surface of cheesecake. Immediately top with fresh or dried berries.
- Chill 10 minutes before serving.